Friday, May 29, 2009

Hard Boiled Update 5-29-09

I'm donating my 99 cent LP section to the Brown Elephant next week So until then the 99 cent LPs are now 25 cents. I am not stop carrying 99 cent records. I just have too many and donating them to the Brown Elephant will allow me to clean and reorganize part of the store's floor plan. I'm sure that within a month I'll be overflowing in 99 cent records again. 

Also next update I'll have the new Sonic Youth cd and LP. The cd will be $11.99 and the double LP is $29.99. Since the vinyl is so expensive please let me know by Monday if you will want a copy as I will only be ordering as many copies as I get preorders.  

Thanks Mark  
Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest CD/ 2x LP LP in stock for people who special ordered it. It is temporarily out of print, but should be available in a month.  

Telescopes - Singles Comp Vol. 2 CD  

Black Moth Super Rainbow - Eating Us CD  

V/a - Psycedelic Guide To Monsterism Island CD New Lo Records comp with new Luke Vibert, Gruff Rhys, Jonny Trunk and more .  

Boards Of Canada - Unreleased 12" Only one track is unreleased, the other 3 are remixes of super limited releases from the mid 1990's.  

Sinner DC - Crystallized CD On Ai Records  

Jana Winderen - The Noisiest Guys On The Planet CASSETTE Very limited noise release on Ash International.  

Sir Richard Bishop - Freak Of Araby CD On Drag City  

Wand - Hard Knox CD Formerly Wooden Wand. On Ecstatic Peace Records.  

The Field - Yesterday and Today 2xLP with CD. New release by the biggest artist on Kompakt Records. I am not carrying the cd version of this since the double LP comes with a cd. But if you want only the cd let me know and I'll order one for you.  

V/a - Not Given Lightly 2x cd/ 3xLP New compilation on Morr Music. All covers of classic New Zealand Pop, particularly the roster of bands on the Flying Nun label.  

V/a - Smarts Palace 2xLP Vinyl edition of recent Eccentric Soul comp from Numero Group.  

Pisces - A Lovely Sight CD New reissue of 1960's psych rock from Rockford IL.  

Chris Watson - Stepping Into The Dark CD On Touch Records. 

Wire - new issue with Ornette Coleman on the cover.  

Real Estate - Fake Blues 7" On Woodsist Records.  

Group Doueh - Treeg Salaam LP More African psych on Sublime Frequencies. SOLD OUT but should be on cd in 6 months or so.

No comments: